Anything but Ordinary.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friends who blog.

Roca
Abbie
Eiya
Pastor Steve
Lance
Janna
Crisel
France
Camille
Sherica
Caroline
Dzoi
Pawnee

Recent post.

*Dysfunctional
*Audrey Hepburn's beauty secret
*I love LOVE
*Prayer
*The Law of Oppostion
*drive
*a rainy day..
*just the way i like it
*dead easy.
*im back....

Credits

Coding*layout by:©!

Drop me a line.





Eye-Rock by Crisel Eslao

Friday, February 23, 2007


When I saw Crisel's work on Abbie and Chean...And also Crisel's blog about this, My jaw dropped on the floor. I stared it for a long time, marvelling.
I was really AWE-struck.
I was so amazed on her work. WOW!
I left a comment on her entry, she told me she'd PM me.. and she did.
There.. I told her how much I'd love her magic done on mine too. I sent her
4 high resol pics so that she have options and..I wasn't really sure of what will be a good picture for the edit...that's why.
I love the picture that she pick for this.

......and boy ooh boy it SO ROCK!

I couldn't find reasons not to adore her. Crisel is the greatest! ;-)
Let's all bow down to her.

THANK YOU for the ROCK-'EM-DEAD work Crisel! ;-D
I love LOVE♥ them to bits! x-D
Thank you for taking time to make me this one.
Hands down.

P.S. It's the first time I've seen myself with this kind of make-up.
Well....It's great! It's been my dream to have a BeautyEd,
and this is kinda-sorta one. That's why I love it!


This is how I look like, Normally. Hee hee.




And look at me now. Isn't IT AWESOME? I love how Crisel made me look Gorgeous.I love it to bits! And by the way, this ROCK!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2:12 PM